Sunday, February 18, 2007
Double Swag Shower Curtains
is determined, definitely hate ants. Bloody disgrace me bite me and my cousin ... Lately all insects / spiders turn against me when we used to have a relationship sooo pretty. That fight.
Among other things, post about the ice cream. Required is a comment. The ice cream man and the kid that came only when she was alone with Milulu. Merlin, what kind. The ice cream was very interesting, too bad the car ...
point aside, I Have The Biggest Crush. Yeap, but I've already accepted, but my inquisitive nature you need to know everything and it raises new things all the time. But it's good Platonist, I believe, as Len says, if we left, it would disappear. And I'd rather keep it platonic, it is more interesting ... Although if it came with a boy would have to be quite similar. A little bad boy. Another thing
. Lore was talking the other day, I saw on the beach on St Valentine and boludeando whatsoever. And we ended up talking about boys, and as always with Lore, about crushes. A rather strange topic, indeed, because it's something I dislike. So, Lore had its timeless story with "Chuki" (without rancor, baby, I love you) and asked me what had happened to the Unspeakable, and of late it is. The point is, not the question itself, but the reason I asked. Turns out he, Leo, Ban and Chris rented a house in Gesell and always passed around here ... My reaction was Chaa, and immediately imagined playing a saw in the distance ... Saa, at the end, Lore went and I was left alone with my demons. Then I got up to go home, passing by the house of Bath that the body clocks y. .. Who Was It?? Yeah, there nameless himself, stands as a Greek god, almost hyperventilating grabs me right there. As good boluda, I took my cousin called me to turn around and run ... NOW what hagom
eh?? What I do is re ue good?
Kiss kiss bang bang
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment