Last day of vacation ... YOU UGLY! And above, I feel bad, it will be a trip well well ugly. So as now I was in the house, I'll do this meme. SIII, because I'm the fart, and?
Step 1: Put your MP3 player or whatever on random. Step 2: Post the first line from the first 15 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song. (skip the ones with the title of the song in the first line.)
Step 5: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
1: You´re just to good to be true
2: I´ve sitting in the dirt
3:What just happend, did you kiss me?
4:You keep saying you have something for me
5:Watch your mouth
6:Oh, my god.
7:I´ll say you what I want.
8:Now I'm of consenting Forgetting to Be age you in a cabaret.
9: I know I stand in line Until you think you Have the time to spend an evening with me.
10: Each morning I get up, I die a litte
11: You see, my age is so difficult to bear.
12: It's clear to see That You've Become obsessed
13: Please, leave all overcoats, canes and top hats with the doorman.
14: You have a cute way talking
og 15: Oh my God, this hurts like hell
And thats all. Len, see you tomorrow if you did not go yet. SO DO NOT GO! Besitos!
Kiss kiss bang bang
0 comments:
Post a Comment