Thursday, February 1, 2007

Funny Verbiage On Wedding Invitations

Correction

the end, I went to see the movie (yes, and I bought a short in Wanama, and the handkerchief and notebook KSK, Lena). Sofia Coppolla from beginning to end, and she was love as a director, but the movie disappointed me. Time was excellent and the plot is going on pleasantly, quickly, but at times, was becoming leeeenta and even a little boring. But anyway, I loved it but not what he expected. And love me still more to Milena Canonero and Manolo, two geniuses and if I could ask one thing in life, would study with them. Milena designed the costumes and it was fantastic, almost overshadowing the film, he managed to look like those interminable contemporary corseted dresses that make you want to use (so if you could do if I were in Japan, somehow!). And Manolo ... I have no words to describe it, is like trying to explain ... I do not know, La Gioconda. Those shoes are a work of art with leather brown shoes, pink booties, the celestial rays and to the celestial converse! That guy deserves a monument, a Gold (I am allergic to gold and gold could not pay tribute). Bloody hell! I'm peeling! How was the sun, half an hour? And now I am peeling, so you see what is so sensitive that my skin to fucking piercing rejected TT ... Anyway, that's what I meant. AAAH, yes, and that the music chosen was excellent, loved every song, and the best was that my favorites came in streak in dancing scenes masks ... Oh, how I love Fersen. And to correct one thing, the march to Versailles to ask for flour and bread, was made exclusively for women> P Now KISS KISS BANG BANG

0 comments:

Post a Comment