HATE:
hehehehehe. I am writing from my table in the courtyard (read directly on the beach) in the cabin of the Sea Pampas. The place is beautiful, is on the beach and is re good, the only thing that bothers are above that seem to dance the Marseillaise every two seconds-.- ... Finally, toy on the beach with my aunt's lap. Just arrived yesterday at noon and Osvaldo a barbecue waiting for us (we had to wait for us because we fart, but that's beside the point.
Len asked first thing yesterday was about the kids, but I have to keep my theory that everyone good left bieeeeeen away. Neither pinamar not here. Because the blonde up cabin is smaller, but it is barbaric, and the kid in the blue screen that I flirted becoming strong and doing push-ups the slope of the sea ... Well, yes, he was good tb, but was with Mila and not given.
By the way, when we arrived it seemed to me to Camille (note, not Cam Cam), so that was leaving. Hopefully not here, because no desire to see them ...
So, kiss grieguitos my favorites (you know who you are), for Lina, for Karo and ... my mom and my bro, yes. Who cares.
Kiss kiss bang bang
PS: I'm falling for a guy of an RPG ... He is ALL I want in a guy ... Except for the Harley ..
PS2: (no Play Station 2) Alberto, who went to Miami on a cruise, said there was an exhibition of Harleys ... YOU ENVY!!
PS3 ... I forgot I was going to say ... AH, THE BAR OF sí.VAYAN CARCOVA IN MARIO BRAVO AND THE PASSAGE CARCOVA!! If they say they are from here, my mom makes them a discount ... 10%. So go! KISS KISS BANG
0 comments:
Post a Comment