Sunday, February 4, 2007

Humous Wedding Invites Ideas



This is what I do when I get bored a lot at three in the morning after having tasted Dom Perignon (woooow is rich CREI NEVER IN MY LIFE SO TRY SOMETHING !!!!!! !)







A Random Harry Potter Survey!



Favorite Gryffindor Student Crabbe or Goyle Canon All time favorite part Which characters historical Favorite HP Was the Warewolf And for the lst
Name Lucía
Age 18
Birthday 10/06
Age when you first read Harry Potter 11 añitos
Favorite Book Half Blood Prince
Favorite Character(s) Sirius y Regulus y Bella... Básicamente, todos los Black, y lo sMarauders
Favorite Proffesor(s) Snape and McGonnie
Favorite Slytherin House all the way
Quidditch Team Ireland?
Favorite Couple Ginny / Zachary or Hermione / Blaise
Favorite Animal Magical Dragon!
Favorite Magical Place Mmm ...... I think Hogwarts Castle or Manor Black
Favorite Weasley twins!
Favorite Pet Pygmies puff (or as I read the book in English and I have not near)
Favorite Order Member Sirius, obviously. That's not asked.
Class Favorite Potions and DADA
Wizarding Favorite Snack Chocolate Frogs
Favorite Twins and Seammus
Draco or Harry? DRACO! From here to China
H / Hr or R / Hr? R / Hr
Snape or Lupin? m. ... I can not have them both?
Scabbers or Crookshanks? Crookshanks, obviously.
Hedwig or Pig? Hedwig
Harry or Ron? Ron, but I do not like either.
? Crabbe just because I like the name.
Canon / Fanon Draco? depends.
Canon / Fanon Snape? also depends.
D / Hr or D / G? None, I prefer the D / N (or I)
H / D or H / SS? Harry would have to be alone! And die in the past and I told Len
Your OTP? None?
Favorite Slytherin Blaise y Theodore.
Cho - annoying or not? ANNOYING!!!!!
Fanfiction
Do you write Fanfiction? Yeap
Do you read Fanfition? Yeap
Favorite Fanfiction? Cualquiera de Lianis y de Carla Grey.
or Fanon? Either and depends on the character. For to me, Blaise is and will be a sexy James Dean Italian Wave (at most, French)
Novel One shot or length? Both
Fluff or Angst? Angst
Darkfic? I like, yes.
Very Powerful Harry? NO!
Very Sexy Draco? YES
Gen, Het, or Slash? Anyone .
Petpeeves Fanfiction? Ne ?
Books
Did Cedric Died When You Cry? Yeah! And mentally I was reading it said "That boluda you are, you're crying about a character who appeared !!"... FIVE MINUTES Beu, I had fought with Len, do you want?
Did you cry When Sirius Died? A LOT .... No lie. I cried more for the reaction of Remus.
... Too many, but any of the Marauder or Blaise ...
Were you mad about the whole H / C mistake? Yes, that mine has to be at the bottom of the lake with a fish tank in the head and an anvil on his feet
Do you like Viktor Krum? Yeap
Do you like Cho Chang? I have to answer?
Do you like Fluer? Yeap
Do you like Cedric? Yeap
What did you think of the Prophecy? Hopefully want to say that Harry dies.
Need more development? Blaise! And Theodore, and Seammus and Myrtlle, and Bella, and Regulus, y. ..
OWLs Did Harry pass in Potions? No idea
Will Harry die or survive at the end of book 7? DIE
Do you like the Marauders? course!
Light side or dark side? Darkside, Because You Have the hottest guy (except Sirius and etc).
Who do you think is the HBP? I know, I tell you??
Who do you think will die in HBP? I know, I tell you?
Who do you think Harry's new "love interest" is in HBP? The bitch !!!!! (Lease, Ginny)
What do you think Will Be the "something huge" about Lily Potter Revealed? That actually was dyed and wore contact lenses (this goes with the eyes of Daniel)
Luna Are you a fan? Yeap
Marauder? Sirius.
Is Harry going to be back on the Quidditch team? HAHAHAHA NO MORE Quidditch TELLS AFTER THE MOON! Muahaha
How well do you think Harry will cope with Sirius's death in HBP? Pretty good took it
Do you think Harry Will Be even more angry in BPH Than in OotP? More moron, yes.
Will Ron or Hermione die in Either of the next 2 books? I do not know if someone dies, they are Harry and Cho.
Harry Potter Movies
Do you like the movies as much as the books? Nope
Hottest actor? ...... Gary, Tom and Devon
Do you think Emma Watson is too girly for Hermione? Yeap
What do you think of Ruperts long hair in GoF? I do not like much, but I got used
Daniel Radcliffe or Rupert Grint? Rupert
Chris Columbus or Alfonso? ALFONSO!
bald too? Yeap, I think it was because her hair was changing
What They did leave out scene in the movie You Wish They Had not? In the fourth? ..... I do not remember much
Favorite movie moment? Rita! Is a genius
Least favorite movie moment? Cedric's death ... but yes, it was one that seemed best captured (ie, was alive and was dead PUFF)
Favorite character in movie? Rita
Favorite Movie? La cuarta y la tercera.
Was that how you imagined the basalisk? No
Do you wish Richard Harris could still play Dumbledore? Si TT
Do you think Snape is sexy? Kind of
Do you wish you looked like Emma Watson? No, prefiero Clemence
question, how has Harry Potter changed your life? Mmm .... I did start with the fanfics.
CREATE YOUR OWN ! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

CRUNK: be crazy and drunk at the Same Time! Kiss kiss bang bang

0 comments:

Post a Comment