Monday, February 12, 2007

Take Care Of Pups Online

The Beach and the hott blonde

was looking for recipes for coffee, to take the bar and when some idiot cheto ask an American, give it all watered down and when to complain to say "But that's the American, is brown with double the water" look with superiority to eat his words ... Well, yes, for what was. I was looking for coffee recipes to the bar, and I seemed to find the original recipe (no they do in every coffee (yes, yes, yes tb in English!) of Cafe Au Lait, which served in New Orleans, but can not find it anywhere. Sure, the hotel owner took the recipe to the grave and is now laughing at seeing me look so cute. At least I got the recipe for the typical latte that comes in every movie, soap opera, etc, Yanque, it's something.
also gave me for recipes of cocktails, but also find the recipe for Shirley Temple ... How happy would be if I had one now (yes, without knowing that horn is -.-)

That's all for now.

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PS: THE DOM PERIGNON PROBE, PROBE THE DOM PERIGNON Neri * jumps happily around the room *

PS 2: THANK COSMIC_KAT add. As soon as I can, I'm going to check your journal ^ ^



EDIT: I found the recipe, because I did not look directly at the page of Cafe Mondo Dun ... -.- .... but it turns out there to buy "a Can of Cafe Du Monde Coffee and Chicory" ... As if to bring him up here -.-

0 comments:

Post a Comment