Friday, September 7, 2007
Can Kidney Failure Cause Bloated Stomach?
YEAYY MAG! * Mag happy dance on the table in the bar * I have red shoes! I FE-LI-ZZZ! Dorothy Jane baptized him, because they are a mix of, obviously, the shoes from The Wizard of Oz, and Mary Jane. Are we, and even I have headband, bracelet and a scarf to combine. When you find (AKA copy I saw) the CD to download the pics, will see.
Also, I bought a shirt re Kawai, that my bro did not like because it is re serve (say "Lets play doctor." So what?) I love, so that point.
addition, yesterday was the birthday of my mother. I gave him a black shirt Ayres for silk skirt, bracelet red black as mine, and As always, I made a cake, which was horrible but everyone liked it (STUPID, HOW COULD YOU PUT SO MUCH MILK ???... It's because of my mom, who disappeared "!!!!* meter cry *) . And that, more or less ...
Tomorrow we celebrate in the bar with the family, so Tai, I can not go. Besides, I met Vi to go see License to get married, ok? and yes, I did the rat, so what? hate college.
These are the stories that I read recently in FictionPress, and AME:
-Just Another Cliché: I'd like to say That my life is cliché-less. That I do not have, Not only one, But two over-protective brothers Older. And I'd like to say that their equally over-protective and popular best friend isn't hot. I'd also like to say that the new bad boy of our school is in no way interested in me, and is not stalking me. But we all know that'd be a lie. I hate to admit it but my life is just another cliché. Previously titled: "My Cliché-less life..Pfft!Yeah right!"
http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2387668/1/
-Trinity has decided to join a Cadet Camp for the summer. Between the Sexist Registration master and the hot Cadet Captain, How will Trinity survive the rules and hardships of Cadets. Espeacially when she's one of the few girls...
http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2407621/4/
-Note to Self: the next time my best friend asks me to filch something from the boys' locker room, I'm going to say no, because this time I landed myself a creep for friday night.
http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2261108/14/
-Drama queen Lillian usually doesn’t have real problems to deal with. Not anymore. Her mom’s a whore and doing the mayor, her bestfriend has moved to Miami, Alicia Kerns wants her dead, and Alicia’s twin brother is in love with her. Crap.
http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2389894/8/
-I didn't know how I was going to make it to prom, being stuck on a game show with twenty five guys who were trying to win me over. It also didn't help that my ex was one of them...
http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2227394/6/
So long farwell
MAG PS: What the hell is smirfkin? O kins, going to the event? My infallible Bab ersultó be fallible and does not appear either TT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment