Dorothy Jane Guess what?
I am convinced that boredom is generated by the absence of food intake. Eye, but food of truth, Knorr soups and cookies are not counted.
I came to this conclusion by the laburo. Lately I'm not eating anything (nothing nutritious, at least) and never in my life was as boring as far ... And to laburo bores me! And sociology tb! ... Well, that's not so much.
The other day I found Tai, and he reasoned My theory (AS I HATE TO DO THIS) from head to toe. Ok, yes, it is a work of art or a theorem of Pythagoras, but COME ON! I'm a curious child, and I have a masters in math or biology, I do not know what the hell is a mitochondrion, for instance! Only when you do not like, I get bored toooooooooooooooooooooooooooodoooooooooo horrors. Period.
and had developed another theory beautifully developed and perfectly analyzed that would take me to win a Nobel prize and then marry Heat And Josh because he was going to invent a new religion in which women were allowed to have harems of hotties, but was going to fool with Tom and Tai (do not ask) because it was more fun Illegally ... In short, a good theory until the brainy Fran unbearable released in the middle of my explanation of social class, a "know it's physically impossible for a tiger NZCA with male anatomy, much less reason" (yes, My plan included that. And yes, I'm not crazy.) Speaking of bubbles ... click
That's all for now. SADDIER
(NOTE, is sadistic, not While Sadie Ross ... ........... Yes, I do not mind being Saddie Ross, if by RYAN ROSS)
0 comments:
Post a Comment