Well aparescan after a long time around here again, is that before I start writing
fell asleep against the Pc and all bent x_x well
that has been in my life at this time because not much just looking for work, taking
-.- tendinitis in my hands, I met cuff in person ^ o ^ I
hair cut and I have a different color, but only note in the sun (sun yuck).
I will travel for 18, I'm going to spend my birthday with my mother this
south that she lives there and I here in Santiago is not entertain, I
only for holidays and my birthday that is when she comes or when
we will see, O;, I am leaving on Saturday I turn 15 and 20 * O *,
miss my PC and my Bishis drool: hot :.....
mmm what else, oh yes that after much time I can finally say that
and feels nothing more for you, I finally release these feelings that I was being
anything, it feels so good now vere and no longer the
feel absolutely nothing, not like before, and I saw you hurt, now nu ^ ^,
now I can only say you are very happy and aparescan not anymore in my life ¬ ¬.
well after all that nonsense wrote: drop: free me to write
that the short paragraph above, to release to my soul XD, and me and noticed that soil type
XDDD nonsense, well so am I, and no more XP and I no longer giving more tin
so nothing more to say, are careful and happy weekend ^ ^
Saturday, September 8, 2007
What Does A Program Analyst Federal Government
After ...... Pain
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment