Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Suspensory And Hydrocele

Lollypop Vicious and Rotten

'm sure you'll know-who and why am I talking about , But it's just so ... Unfair, for put it in ANY WAY. He was great, and, Even if I know that I have a things for, precisely, vicious and rotten boys, he WAS good. I don´t care what they say, he loves her good and she to, I´m sure, just that she have her own distortioned way to show it. Both were damned since the beginning, but enjoy the little time they have together. That´s what I want for myself, and if it have to includes the needles, I don´t care; it was the perfect love, the one you only know by movies and books.
Yes, they were rotten. Yes, she was the one that brought him down. Yes, maybe he´ll still alive if he never met her. But it´s also true that he loves her so much that he (the epitome of Punk, for Goth sake!) called her "my baby" and knew he couldn´t live without her and kept his "part of the bargain". They were condemned since the very beginning, to the point that he never have the only think that he want the most when she was took away from his arms to protect her.
With all his flaws, he loved her. With all the drugs, they have the idyllic romance story. I don´t care what you think (and you know who you are), but I need to answer to that. I can´t take that from you, and I know that is stupid to cry for that and is stupider to feel that, but I can´t help it.

This is the suicide note of Sid Vicious to Nancy Spungen
"We had a death pact I have to keep my half of the bargain. Please bury me next to my baby. Bury me in my leather jacket, jeans and motor cycle boots goodbye"



A very sad

0 comments:

Post a Comment