this time tomorrow I'll be sitting on a bus
way home from my mother-o- The
boredom will be much in those 6 or 7 hrs.
travel, that is why my music of myu
should not miss the trip to hear the voice of Takumi
Shiroro or relax until
me of me for singing on the bus XD, where I will not I have
net or Pc, so I will not be ke from Saturday until Thursday 15
20, miss my precious PC
and my other things (exaggerated) XD
and as not being in those days I wish you all a very happy holidays and tambem
a very happy birthday to io * O *, which pass
bem bem, eat rich but Sanit, so that no
sick of guatita not take much and above all relax ^ ^
tobacco
boring as I did me a gift for me (that if it be in idle ke XD)
could say that's what ke ke kiere of MI gift, but it is very difficult to get any of them XDDDD
* above: Gackt, Toto + KakoKao, Takumi Saito, Yuu Shirota Kaoru Niikura and
* below: I, and Ren Yagami Kanesaki Kentaro ;
Saluditos and are careful ^ ^
a very happy birthday to io * O *, which pass
bem bem, eat rich but Sanit, so that no
sick of guatita not take much and above all relax ^ ^
tobacco
boring as I did me a gift for me (that if it be in idle ke XD)
could say that's what ke ke kiere of MI gift, but it is very difficult to get any of them XDDDD
* above: Gackt, Toto + KakoKao, Takumi Saito, Yuu Shirota Kaoru Niikura and
* below: I, and Ren Yagami Kanesaki Kentaro ;
Saluditos and are careful ^ ^
0 comments:
Post a Comment