Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Where To Find Multiplication Chart 100x100



Comment random: I can not wear tennis! I ruin the outfit! (Karo

Hahahaha, how funny was that, neh? The poor kid was hung at her like a bug, and that was the converse silver q I q but I have to wait until the end of the month to have!

Other random comment: If you leave me if scar! * Karo throws a coin *
That does not exist! (Luks)
SHSHSHSHSHS. That's the point!! -.-


Just because I'm the fart in the laburo and I have to pretend to write! hehehehe. New news in the notidanidiota?? Nooo, karo, no. Nothing but the memory of my public humiliation that no one noticed because MERLIN!
Eventually
going to tell the true story of what happened to Danidiota, not now, but eventually -.-


Besos, Cyan
your cel nueo cn Columbia Colette (still no last name)

0 comments:

Post a Comment