Friday, July 27, 2007

How Long Do Mouse Survive

Rules of Attraction

If it is true. How are the rules of attraction, eh? I still do not understand ...
How is that all the freakish (aka dark, goth, emo, metal, etc) are fixed on me, eh?? What, perhaps I'm Nona (the song "She's the girl all the bad guys want")? Not because I'm complaining, no. But ... what do I know if Scott dark type, so good. Noooooooooooooooooooooooo But I played a super sensitive and everything. Bleh. I will.
do not want a kid that a full-time sweet, sensitive and romantic! In the second week and I feel tremendous idiot -.-
I want a bad boy with all uppercase letters, while he treats me well to me. "A bad boy who's good to me, with street credibility" that's what I want. Of course I can do a whole list, but that is paramount, Len.
Bruges' May they find one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment