Friday, August 24, 2007

How Long Can Aids Live On A Sewing Needle

swear in my head makes sense Out of sight

Yes, I'm random. And so what?? I swear on my head there is a course in logical thinking, really I swear. Believe it or not.
Yesterday there
laburo party at the inauguration of the site after endless months of fixes and dust. Interesting, to say the least. I screwed up with my old laugh, was good, yes. The worst was a magician Berret, and I already hate mages -.- (Len, Alfred and Angier have not ... and the Illusionist either) ...
This morning I went to my first class of the semester (that just is not even three months), and guess what ........... I loved my teacher. Hehehehehe. * In the background chorus of angels * FINALLY TOUCHED ME THAT IS A GOOD TEACHER!! And above is re cornered and friendly, whether they know it. If you study in sociology Puán morning, rub through 231 Classroom hehehehe.
................... Just as I was going to happen, Len, do not worry. Do not imagine again what Mr. Trent, why not.
In other rotary (I never was very clear what are the rotating horn. The ?????????????), printing lines and am seriously thinking about committing a murder. And I thought history to make future generations aware of my genius (obviously published after my death, I leave a legacy for my cousin and my brother with express instructions that he published after it is buried and eaten by worms). Although I was also thinking about torture. That seems more interesting and enjoyable simply kill him. I would have no grace simply cease to exist.
Yes, I think I'll torture him slowly. First, poison juice can of cockroach poison vanilla and see what happens. Then ..... I do not know, and think of something. You know, if I want, I can make your life hell. I always give to FedEx and I can take a hit (mmmm. ......... suddenly sounds lovely china torture)
To the question that Len is doing, probably, no, it was not anything new at all . And left it there.

Well, now I'm starting to enjoy

facu

hehehehehe LOVE
MAg

0 comments:

Post a Comment