Friday, July 27, 2007

Victoria Secret Indiana Sweatshirt

of travel and idiots

HAHHAHAHAHAHA is already decided, but decided to truth (not like when I was little and said that if not aware of a Heathcliff, I'm not married and I was a nun). I'm saving to go to Bruges soon as possible. Everything is planned, and I'm happy muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuy. I re anxious, so I do not want to think about how I be at the airport-.-
I know I have to have an average of 30 to 50 (or more) per day, including accommodation, and rent a bicycle -.-. I encamoré of a hotel, beautiful but way out of my budget (aka 75 euros or so per day), but I found another very kawai in a passage and facing one of the ten channels is cheaper (obviously, because it is not a hotel, a guesthouse and rooms are shared .... the bathrooms, which is very disgusting, but I hope that everyone is educated).
You know, anyone who turns on, you are invited, but I will Yes or Yes, ok? (And this goes for you who know who they are breaking balls !.......................... but still they are willing).

Yep, I'm very happy, and really is the only thing I laburando here (SH, I'm in today laburo alone and did not give a damn heheheeheh good, just a note). But would be enjoying my vacation!

* Iz sings and dances up from the chair that rotates * Yeay, I'm going to Bruges, I'm going to Bruges * Iz closes -.- lj, if you read pervrt, it is likely to pledge only to annoy
* * And that comes Dan to break the bubble Iz * Baby, you finished what you ordered?
* Iz, very safe and educadita * NO! And if you keep screwing around I will not go on forever ...... $% & What you want to know? Danidiota
* * To find out if you are free
* Iz, that is sooo funny, but it is not cool * What dani-? * Lets go of a danidiota almost going to take all his dreams destroyed * DAN?
* danidiota the look weird, and then makes one of his smirks * To take the deposit
(that means ........... well, the idea is to kidnap the poor and make things Iz inappropriate in the tank)
* Iz not fixed up the skirt because he forgot * WHY NOT BRING YOUR SISTER TO DEPOSIT PERVERTARI ??????????????? Danidiotisimo
* * Because it's incest ... Nice legs * check out Iz's legs *
* Yes, the silly not arranged her skirt and was seen until ideas, but because it is super classy and elegant, sat back and fired him politely (aka threw the empty pen head and interrupted him, unfortunately) *


Yes, just happened, but obviously I wrote later. Danidiota is a pervert!



I Love The IZ

0 comments:

Post a Comment