io Here again, it's not supposed to be
writing in the PC, even the use-or-nothing else
and nothing less, because again I have
"tendinitis" in his right hand and to top it
to tinker even more to Basketaball
fractured while playing with the cold that have done, it hurts and the pain is unbearable now walk with
a wristband and putting the "wuatero" in
my wrist (which is the hit-or-for that injury)
the previous message was cut> or \u0026lt;and nu I remember what he said but
Now I send another and this is Mariana, who
bem bem pass on their cows, much pleasure with your family ^ ^ and many but thanks for the muchaaaaaas
plakitas
*-* ia
and nothing else because it really , nu I can write much, it hurts my hand way too
this damn tendonitis that I have for ke
hurts me more> or \u0026lt;
Saluditos and cared
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Sandals Resorts Gay Couples
TToTT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment