I started looking for the exit, but it was almost impossible. After much kicking, I saw a knife coming through the thin walls of the kind of soft coffin in which I was. Suddenly, two creatures of five huge limbs and his head caught me and pulled me gently. Later, I took him by the feet and one of the two creatures set out to beat me. During the endless oscillation of my body I could see that the creatures were part of the same body like my kind, but much larger, white around the body except the eyes and ears. Disgusting.
Finally, the creature turned out to be a limb (with tips) crashed into my back. A shiver ran down my bleeding body to concentrate on my cheeks, and then into my mouth. I started screaming like a madman. I screamed and screamed and a salty liquid flowed from my eyes. The large mobile cloud came up to me and I owned. Completely enveloped me and the other being caught us both. The new being (also like my kind) put me on the limbs of another.
- Here is your son, "he said.
(ANY DAY YOU BACK TO THE BEAT, PHYSICIAN Bastard)
In my family (that turned out to be the third child) often call me stubborn. If born now and beat notes rocked me back, you cry? Birth would you know? "Stick a scream and he would return? I refuse to mourn. NO MORE TEARS
. NO MORE TEARS. NO MORE TEARS. NO MORE TEARS. NO MORE TEARS.
0 comments:
Post a Comment