Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Mottled Skin In Legs And Arms

i_am_pity @ 2004-06-23T16: 43:00

Open the door of my house.

do not know. You may be left open to me, that is, without having turned the key (TRAGEDY), anything could have happened if someone had entered while I was (TRAGEDY). There may be someone in my room, playing my guitar, fingering my movies, ripping pages of my books (TRAGEDY) ...

Turn the key and check that they actually forgot to turn the key.

my parent's voice in my head (do you realize what could happen?). And I realize. ANYTHING could happen ....

nothing happens.

nothing ever happens.

Everything goes by so slow and fast while there is time to do nothing and get bored too much to be concerned. I hardly remember the meaning of the word event (EVENT ACONTECIMIENTO.. SUMMARY. REMEMBRANCE. RECORDABLE).

If there is nothing to remember, how will it be something to remember? Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock 13:46 lunchtime ... what then?

Event sm important Event

I am inside.

The thief / murderer / sadistic evaporates and enters my set of keys and enter a green and monstrous genie in the bottle (criminals, come, come out, walk through my halls, eat my fridge. The difference would mark a memory to forget, is not it?). I'm still alive. Am I alive? I'm still alive. So they say. So this is what they call live ... live live live live live live live live boring boring boring boring vivburrido aburvivo.

I hit the rewind.

Way back.

close the door.

"I keep the key?

locked.

throw the wrench at the elevator shaft.

down to the street.

1:00 am (how much time has passed? Think helps the time to run)

run along the street.

And I run

And I run

And I run

crying out loud. Stronger. Stronger. Stronger.

- Good night. Me / good night. I'm you.

bring you to record messages on your answering machine tape. Must be weighed, of course. First message. I love you.

- (sniff)

- consider me your first memory. Do you want more messages? Please do something for me (/ you) is not (s) alone.

- I am your right hand. Use me to beat your face a couple of times.

- I'm your broken heart. I have thirst, I have hunger, your blood is red in appearance only. Fill me and Empty me, just to pump life. AMA.

- are your legs. Runs out of physical sense and that we deal with us.

- I am the combined sound of your vocal cords. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- I'm your brain (tick tock, tick tock, tick tock, I'm your clock) tick, tock, tick tock, tick tock, tick BOOM!

- toc, toc! I'm the body a spontaneous died of boredom. Cases will not like me, do not let the cobwebs covering your being, your watch inflation, inflate your agenda, and when you're done, inflate to those around you.

I would give anything (maybe my eyes if you still have one) by air that does not use to inflate myself. Will sound trite but I heed your (/ you) and uses every second from now. The watch you fools, needles rotate in the opposite direction, the time is not forward, running backwards. Everything is a countdown. When running, look a brand and countdown. If you do it wrong, you are running negative numbers.

- I'm your left eye, the right and I have open at once. Both of you have heard I (/ you), you and the body spontaneously. Make an effort to open ourselves completely. Look around and screams. You mourn if you are willing, we will consider you. The humidity does not bother us.

- I'm your sheet. Do not sweat over trying to sleep. No more tears soak me. Escúrreme. Escúrrete. If I wash and I am drained like new. I do not know much but is a good solution to start over. Try it.

- I'm your rubber. I can only delete, I can never create anything beautiful. You can create and undo. Operator stop complaining! And believe in creating. Design your life and if you need me, delete me.

- I am your strength and I'll finish this. Every time I train in the gym, I fill me too. Two spectra:

* Physical Strength.

* Will.

I keep your cohesion. I can hold the grenade too long before loosening and it explodes. Trust me. I trust you.

''Smile''crazy / chair, drawn on my face. Welcome to the world. Upload home. Rest. Tomorrow is another day. ''''

0 comments:

Post a Comment