Tuesday, June 1, 2004

Female Wrestling Chest Sitting

Forgetting Everything Before Her lips Talk to me

too long without writing ...

She raises her hand and all the noise stops. Here is where the camera slowly makes its role in the film. The moment should go briefly through happiness which implies, is extended and his hand caressing the air to stir. It then breaks the silence and a voice sweet goodbye. I follow the direction of the voice and I will stop their lips, they smile. That smile ... who could imagine that a red moon could be more beautiful than the rest in heaven?

After the afternoon sun on the run
Another bright star hovers
Dismissing the sweetest aroma
That by the warm air flows

many times have I dreamed

Breathe in the atmosphere after the wait I admire everything has
finished!?

YOU LINDA HERMOSA HERMOSA

YOU BEAUTIFUL LINDA LINDA LINDA HERMOSA
YOU YOU YOU BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL


I want to be the owner of the track and not miss

view I want to be the owner of the track and not miss

view I want to be the owner of the And do not lose track

view I want to be the owner of the track and not miss

view I want to be the owner of the track and not miss

0 comments:

Post a Comment