Catharsis Rhett and Scarlett
Today I was reading (again, but never finished -.-) Gone with the wind ... And again, I realized how much I hate to Ashley Wilkes. It's a stupid, cowardly, infatil y. .. coward, yes. It does nothing by itself and the only thing that matters is to have white dandy little hands. Furthermore, compared with Rhett, the type that's nothing. Rhett is everything you could want in a guy, maybe with some (slightly) less of pride for themselves when ill go, but Rhett is right for me -.- despite what anyone says .. annoying little twins . AND NO I'm Just Like Scarlett, I never marry a moron, or someone like me Ashley encamorarĂa NI have children as she
¬ ¬ Anyway, said he was reading ... I can never finish reading it, I always stay in the same part, when the story gets boring. She married Frank, and then I get bored. The only good thing that part is the few scenes with Rhett, well, throughout the book, Rhett is best. What I read was the end, those last pages, and I cried and gave me taaaaaaaaaanta taaaaaaaanto anger the end, I stopped reading for a while until I could curiosity. Blessed curiosity, or cursed, depends.
I read it because I was not any good, and I completely refuse to retry reading Wuthering Heights: a book not agree with MANY Catalinas in a single page above aims to know which is which ... yes, it's best to Heathcliff. This and Heath Ledger, both. Although Josh Hartnett is better than Heath, anyway ... And Leo DiCaprio is better than two ...
Today begins my week home alone! Yeay! Party all day long. The guys always already invited (and it is perfect, while they pay a salad or agree to his dear, beloved friend to become anorexic), and I will also invite Vi. And tomorrow to get my primis adored, and on Saturday to see Marie Antoinette and shopping. What a week! Already watering eyes (I know it is not so ¬ ¬) to think about clothes * o *.
And, in another press, I WANT TO READ THE NEXT PRINCE OF TENNIS genious!. Kenya coward ¬ ¬ how not to play because they believe keep up? No have balls, that's what happens! Rubio coward ... Well, at least going to play Chitose. Yeay! The pair piercing, says Caro: Zai-chan and Chitose-chan.
And thats all.
Kiss kiss bang bang
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment