Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Lab Five Cell Respiration Questions

Just

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (from the laptop "borrowed without permission but with every intention of returning "to Lucas)

Yes, I write for me, and" The hinchapelotas Karo (Karo S. no, Karo Lena) was swelling (pun intended) for me to do a blog wave Lola Copacabana, and very unhappy now I NUN-CA signature ... Maybe if I have a son and a working life different from my own firm? I do not know, maybe it's the layout that repels mosquitoes and Lucas (to have a little dance -.-). Speaking of mosquitoes, my house managed to immunize the Spiral of lavender that I have lit all night. That, or what bit me was a fucking spider. My house is full of spiders, but full of truth, the issue is left behind on the roof and maintain a perfect symbiotic relationship (I do not kill and eat them quiet) until the unfortunate happened to them let the ants and start to fall foul, and there were. Qeu increasingly low, kill them, for breaking the lease. At least no roaches, because if I have one now that I'm alone, I give the room quietly, if all I have a whole house to myself! Last, and as a very last resort, sleep in the room (stinky, grungy and way to Worse Than mine) of my brother ... I dread to think what will be when he reaches 16, or when Mom buys the play 2. It will double again the excruciating, twice grungy (Only bathes when he tells mom, unfortunately) and twice a pervert -.- Where's going to stop the company if my bro is the future? I dread to think. My only consolation is that more women than men and that women live longer than men. Although I do not think it reaches the level of Lena to emulate Akasha (though the poor do have reason on their bases, at least in the majority) and wanting to kill 90% of rates. But, just in case, if they become the power, subject to Josh Hartnett and Leonardo DiCaprio ... And Shit guys! Just in case. Since I'm the queen, Lena must have my permission to take over the world (the part that you yield) you'd better give me those with Red ribbon included.
Yesterday I went shopping, took the entire fucking Unicenter, and found nothing I liked. The bikinis were negligible in the bra and huge in the culotte (NO, NO sans-culottes culottes ... speaking of, how did the original culotte culotte became now, eh? I want to know ...) . And the same with the shorts, which were for me were a shocking pink or khaki brown disgusting that did not match anything at all with my new bikini -.- I think my mom is plotting to make me not to spend when it is not it. Yes, yes, and safer than the plot of the Japanese (the government to give them something I do not know that to be very high when they are supposed to lower or normal height and then dominate the world and get me my crown) and 11-year assholes measuring four meters and Konomi to try to convince me (to try, because I'm not down) that a boy of 14 years measured 190 and has a bike , they are all in conspiracy with my mom ¬ ¬. You'll see, I'll find the core of all this, I will post, I'm getting famous and I will get the Nobel Peace Prize for stopping the conspiracies! And that
conpiraciones of the worst of all is that of the designers. That is, all the best houses are not here. Neither D & G and Jean Paul Gautier or Victoria's Secret. And the styles are not many, I want to go to live in Japan because go shopping in Japan alone would not make sense, because I could not use it here (that is, I figure dressed in Lolita or the blue hatched black miniskirt walking down Florida? O with the dress that we saw the other day? Y Pervert-Lucas least in vicinity). But yeah, I go shopping in Japan! Emily Temple Cute to buy those boots and Victorian Maiden to buy the red coat ...


The other day, thanks to the Guru of all-you-were-me-happen-in-the-moment and Chevalier of the Order of Haren of My Kingdom, Karo, was watching the last Genious, the National. And now I hate to Kenya, is a fucking pussy coward. How can not only play because "it believes to be good enough"?? I do not understand! And send it over the wall to Chitose without any preparation for that game! Although, obviously, Chitose is so good that it does not matter. And hopefully win them and make Seigaku (perdedores! !!!!) bite the dust!
MWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Now I eat with my family (aunt and grandmother adored primis), pizza bought in the supermarket because my grandmother had no fucking your pizza ¬ ¬. So, see you and good night.

Kiss kiss bang bang

0 comments:

Post a Comment