Sunday, October 17, 2004

Nys Dmv Bill Sale Form

TO LOOK FOR LIFE IN THE EYES (DI GOODBYE MY LITTLE HAND!)

End suspiciously became clear, his chest was going to cross the finish line and stopped. Had learned that winning was not there first, and less if you know where you've arrived. Winning was getting somewhere, it did not matter the position, defeating the event, saving all the risks and of course living, that was what it was. He turned and saw them reach the rest of the runners. Erased the word 'competition' on his forehead and pulled the back of the shirt with a quick motion. "I was under the wheel, I'm not a mouse. Just my opinion here, and here I begin to live. " The signals are turned off for your eyes and walked through the woods with nothing. I do not know if someone came part or simply through a wooded path, is more, do not even know if he took a road but when he felt tired and sore, the air that hit to get into his chest was the sweetest taste that man can never prove .

0 comments:

Post a Comment