Sunday, October 17, 2004

How Much Does A Easton Stealth Weigh

TIME ... OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHHHH

The Broad Street appeared before them dark and monstrous, as if someone lurking behind every corner, behind every dumpster, even under each tile. He walked thoughtfully, gazing at the starry sky while the young man fixed his hazel eyes in the face of his companion for a walk, watching every arching of his eyebrows, wondering what he was thinking. The silence cracked, and a cloud threw cold air of the city from the mouth of the girl when he started talking.

- What do you think?

The boy's eyes seemed to breathe for a moment, when he returned to reality.

- Just thinking about that ... I hate it, your street.

- Do you hate? Do not be mean, I live in it.

- No, do not get me wrong, I hate only at night, by day I love more than any street around the globe.

- How is that possible? What is special about this pile of paving stones? Why do you hate and love so much?

He took his time, pondered his words, shame and left weighed the words were out of his mouth fluently as he watched the glow of the streetlights in the eyes of his friend.

- I love ... yes, the love, because when the ground floor the day, it means that I go to your house, to call, because my footsteps in this place mean that I will see you and you are going to be radiant, as always have been, because If you hit a bump, a jump in the line of my life that makes her look dead, like an electric shock on a heart that has stopped working.

She looked down and his skin turned red. He continued:

- I hate this street at night and right now because in a few minutes we will be your portal and you will smile and I smile, then both say a sentence to be minor as the kick your way out to the elevator, and start my way back. Begin to walk again, again thinking that this was the end of another day, and the rest of a box on the calendar tells me that may not be taking advantage of our time.

Then there was only silence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment