began to walk around the room looking more closely at the back of every book, every volume of the encyclopedia, each cassette. After a while he bent down and I could see the start of migration in his earlier combed top. "My uncle is beginning to be Calvet" I thought, and the idea of seeing my young buddy bright head made me laugh. Set his sights on a book and said something. The truth is that he had been all the while talking about books they had read of the room, but had not said anything interesting. Looking at the volume he said: "1984 ... and what happened at the end in that year? Nothing happened ... "I was watching him against the wall, I looked with my eyes of nine or eight years and commented:" In 1984 the premium was born Mary. " He smiled and went to the movies. Whenever he came we went to the movies.
At that time I did not know what he meant. I assumed he meant that nothing happened special in that year and wrote a book called 1984 was nonsense.
what exactly is prophecy? Guess who? "Asimov? "Huxley? "Dick? ... "Orwell?
why none of his works in the future world (or this alternative) is better? Why even a brave new world only believes to be happy?
0 comments:
Post a Comment