Sunday, July 11, 2010

Are There Any 125 Loans For 2010

Tenimyu 1st part

'll start with today is fomingo, makes a terrible cold and to be rained style when I left the super and that that was a terrible day sun (if you hate the sun too XD porke soe allergy), in order to give you step by what was this idle and cold and my brain cells I have not run much and play much play jajjajaja hurt

XDDD I found time to do this too to choose to like me most of all who have gone through the cast of Seigaku cast from the 1st to the 5th and last cast of seigakumyu So here we Tezuka Kunimitsu (my character favorite * 0 *) to stay with me here despite the fact that Dai was shiroponcito before, but it certainly is now after seeing Dai made it so comes from kuni was Kuni-chan see real flesh and blood but in nu certainly backstage resembled nothing more humorous and is that of all, none of them appeared in personality Tezuka Kunimitsu Oishi Shuichiro is difficult me choose one of this character and that Oishi is not one of my favorite characters, but if I have to choose between Tuti and Toyoda'm so not not Eiji Kikumaru XD neko the character arrives at a time to hate-o-, also between 2 am and I like how he did Nagaya and ke Hamao and less I like (too because I do not like) is Seto-p - Inui Sadaharu the Data-man all did well but I liked it far more Arayan and Kaidoh Kaoru Takahashi ke mamushi another I like and here certainly choose Kuji and Hirata, Tomo also did well but I like which ia Momoshiro name XD Momo-chan Takeshi is something dificl here because if you see almost all seem a bit like Momo but I choose to Maki certainly liked me Kawamura Takashi Taka-san is one of the characters more I like but I definitely kedaria Kouji Abe and although he did well also Teyu Syusuke Fuji Fujiko another I love as much or more than Kuni and certainly here with me kedo Yuuta fascinated me as it did was to see Fujiko real Fuji * 0 * Ryoma Echizen not really like this character but certainly finish it wanting because of Shougo Nagito and which are my favorites and ichinen not know which one I ever choose to set them a lot jajajajja so is to another part of ichinen: p after other cast would come from other schools cuidense ^. ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment